Professional quality analog audio, digital audio, digital coax audio, and digital optical audio matrix switch &
Back panel image
Model CSM-42 Accepts any Remote Control
Good things come in small packages. This is a feature rich matrix switch combining analog audio,
coax & optical digital audio, digital audio transcoding, and distribution
capable output drivers. Don't settle for an inferior product which will
degrade your signals.
The CSM42 can support the following typical applications
- Switching 4 sets analog audio & component video to 2 displays/receivers/storage devices
- Switching 4 sets digital coax audio & component video to 2
- Switching 4 sets digital optical audio & component video to
2 displays/receivers/storage devices
- Transcoding/converting Digital audio between coax and
- CSM42 is designed and tested for all video signals up to
and including 1080p
This unit delivers ultra clean noise performance and more
bandwidth than needed for all high definition video standards. The CSM42
is also the easiest switch on the market to setup and use, and it supports all HDTV video and audio formats. Our proprietary ZeroKey technology allows switching to be performed by any key on any remote. No need for separate remotes or remote programming. The CSM42 is the optimal solution for all these applications, and the specs speak for themselves
CSM42 is the ideal amplifier for driving long video cables in
your home. Many vendors claim their products can do this, but very few can
accomplish this without distortion of the video. The most important
amplifier design factors in driving long cables are source impedance matching,
output connector quality, amplifier bandwidth, and amplifier current drive and
slew rate. Our amplifier uses the best components for all these, resulting
in the best signal distribution you can get.
The CSM42 switch can be controlled manually by toggle button,
or by remote control. The remote control interface uses ZeroKey infrared
code cloning to map any remote control key to each one of the four audio and video inputs. Here are the steps to program the CSM42 for your remote.
- Press the toggle button to select the input/output pair you would like to train
- Hold the toggle button for 3 seconds and release
- The LED indicator for the selected channel will now flash
continuously, this means it is ready to be programmed
- Aim your remote control at the CSM42 and press the key you
would like to use to select this input
- The LED indicator will stop flashing, this means the code
has been stored.
- Repeat for the other input/output pairs (up to 16 total).
ZeroKey technology is compatible with virtually all remote
controls and does not interfere with the normal operation of the remote. The best way to use this is to program the CSM42 with the same keys you normally push to switch your AV receiver or TV. The CSM42 will switch at the same time as your TV or receiver without the need for complicated macros or pushing extra buttons!
ZeroKey programming is stored in flash memory, and you will
not need to reprogram even if you lose power. If you buy a new remote in
the future, don't worry, the CSM42 can be reprogrammed as much as you like.
- CSM42 audio and component matrix switch & distribution amplifier as pictured with 1 year warranty
- 4 sets Soft switched Analog audio inputs, 2 sets outputs (Inputs: 4 switched sets of 2; Outputs: 2 sets of 2)
- 4 Digital audio inputs, 2 outputs
- 4 Optical audio TOSLINK inputs, 2 outputs
- 4 sets HDTV component video inputs, 2 sets outputs (Inputs: 4 switched sets of 3; Outputs: 2 sets of 3)
- 9V wall power supply with 30 day warranty
Online manual (word document)