IR control is a part of your everyday entertainment experience. It is simple to use, affordable, and
works with nearly all consumer devices.
Easy to setup, even easier to use, and super affordable. See how
IRUSB can add easy automation to your home!
FREE Control4 and RTI drivers
- IRUSB is added to each NetPlayTV zone that needs IR control
- IRUSBs are added to NetPlay Manager for each source the needs IR control
- NetPlay Manager handles all IR routing
- Simply connect NetPlay Manager to your home automation system using the NetPlay drivers
- NetPlay Mobile can also provide full system control without needing an external system
- IRUSB connect to each of your source devices and every room
- Use your favorite universal IR remote to control everything!
- IRUSB will forward IR commands from each room to the selected source device automatically
- No need to purchase and program a home automation system!
- IRUSB provides fast IP control for your Android devices
- Integration with most 3rd party control systems
- FAST menu navigation and control
- Direct App launching
- No rooting or ADB needed!
- Device PLAY status readback
- IR control for nearby devices
- IRUSB driver information
- Use Alexa to control all your IR devices
- Send IR commands from Cloud services or HTML REST API
- Capture IR remote keys and send to Cloud services
- Integration with SmartThings, IFTTT, and more
- Python API for advanced users
- NetPlay Cloud information
- Use any IR remote to control your Android or Linux devices
- Amazon Fire TV/Stick and nVidia Shield remotes are Bluetooth, not IR
- IRUSB allows you control these devices with your favorite IR remote instead!
- IRUSB also provides a simple Network API for device menu control
- USB HID technology provides immediate and responsive control from IR or IP
- MUCH faster than using ADB for remote control!
- NO setup required for IP control
- IR remotes can be loaded from our database
- IR remotes can easily learned by IRUSB
- IR remotes can be saved to NetPlay Cloud and loaded on any other device
NetPlay Manager or VRX020
Raspberry Pi 0 W or other models
Amazon Fire TV
nVidia Shield or other Android TV devices
Amazon Fire Stick
Sony Android TV
Android Tablets or Phones
Pre-installed support for IRUSB on VRX020 and NetPlay Manager
Disk image with pre-install support for IRUSB for Raspberry PI 0 W
Driver package for self install for other Linux Platforms
Free IRUSB Android and Android TV APP for all functionality
Available on Google Play
Available on Amazon Appstore
Simply download our app, then plug in IRUSB to the USB port
IRUSB is a standard USB 2.0 device
Compatible with USB hubs and adapters
1 IRUSB for each device you want to control
Use USB hubs to attach more IRUSB devices
If using with Amazon Fire TV or Fire Stick, remember to purchase the OTG adapter cable.
It is smaller than a
standard USB cable, doesn't need a power supply, and the IR transceiver head is
tiny and colored to blend in with AV gear.
- IP control of Android devices
- Network to IR output
- IR reception to network or HID
- Cloud integration
- USB CDC for IR
- USB HID for device control
- FREE Control4 and RTI drivers
- Power supplied by USB (no external power supply)
- USB connector
- IR flasher output (bottom)
- IR detector input (top)
- 3 ft USB cable terminated with IR transreceiver (16mm x 12mm x 4mm)
- IRUSB cable
- 30 day warranty
If you have questions on this DIY product, please click here.
No account needed to order this product. International orders, please use Paypal Express at checkout.
QUANTITY DISCOUNT: order 3 or more to receive discounted price of $35 each at checkout.
NOW OFFERING FLAT RATE SHIPPING SERVICE!!
Stream direct to Android