VSXCtl: Free windows control application
for CMX series
VSXCtl provides a free fully customizable control package for CMX series
switches. It can run on any windows platform, and can connect to the CMX
using many common options.
VSXCtl is primarily targetted for commercial applications in order to provide
an easy to use control solution as no additional cost.
VSXCtl can also be used as a debug tool during installation, a supplimental
control method to an IR based system, or a primary residential control system in
cost sensitive applications.
VSXCtl 22.214.171.124 features
- Up to 64 output zones and 16 input zones (using cascaded XP control
- Basic mode operation (Video & audio outputs linked)
- Volume, balance, and input gain control
- Full configurablity of input and output zone names
- Full configurability of Flash mode slot names
- Selectable font sizes for easy integration with touch panels
- Customized graphics and dealer contact information
- 2 way communication for device status
Planned features for future versions
- Advanced mode operation (independant video & audio output control)
Connect VSXCtl to your CMX series matrix using:
- Direct connection to your computers RS232 port
- USB control using a generic USB=>RS232 adapter
- Ethernet control using our ethernet=>RS232 adapter
VSXCtl is FREE software. If you would like to use ethernet control,
please purchase the ethernet adapter option below.